Tuesday, December 19, 2006

As Time Goes By


I would like to sincerely thank Time magazine for voting me "Person of the Year " for 2006 . It is a truly an unexpected honor and I feel incredibly humbled to be up there with world icons . I never felt that providing coffee and donuts to harried holiday shoppers was a life changing event but apparently the CEO of Time magazine believes it ranks up there with nobel prize winners and world leaders. I accept with the dignity and etiquette that I have exemplified throughout my lifetime.The only thing I cannot figure out ....is Karma the dog of the year too ?

5 comments:

N@ Lauzon said...

LAFFING MY ARSE OFF!

yer nuts.

JB said...

You have to have had Karma for an entire year to qualify as Dog Of The Year. They don't give these things out to just any...
Never mind. I guess they do.

JB said...

BTW - Where'd you get the cute antlers?

Ma Horton said...

..them's horns baby.

Maria said...

Where did you get the beautiful french door in the background?? I been looking for something along those lines here in Montreal...

Imagine the things that first catch our eye.