Friday, December 22, 2006

" It's the most wonderful time of the year ..

..when loved ones are near ..".. The best gift for me is sitting on her butt right now eating plane snax and probably chatting away to some stranger like she has known them forever and a day . There is not a stranger around who cannot smile when they meet my Nattypants . She is just that kind of person . We will be at the airport with bells on and one of the dogs ( True ) but she doesnt know that part yet unless she is somewhere sneaking a net peek on her new lap top . Nobody can make me laugh like my N@. Santa has let me have her for 31 Christmases and I am so blessed . So be of good cheer ..its the most wonderful time of the year .

1 comment:

JB said...

From the Biggs family to the Lauzon family - much love and warmth and good wishes for a beautiful Christmas full of fun, and for a New Year full of everything you desire.
God Bless your family.