Friday, December 29, 2006

Little Miss Sunshine

That is the name of a movie that my Dad and Martha ,N@ and I watched last night . I recommend it to anyone who wants to watch a cute little feel good movie .The little girl in it reminds me of my own little Miss Sunshine who left @ noon back to her radio life in Montreal .Like N@, I hate good byes so you will see no pictures here of me slobbering and hugging onto my kid's carry on through customs .Something about adieu makes me wanna cry a river . On a bright note , N@ said I could visit soon and see the new condo ..is next week okay?
"I don't know why you say goodbye ..I say hello ."

4 comments:

JB said...

You are *such* a suck....

;-)

Happy New Year, Ma Horton, you loveable Lady Madonna, you.

Anonymous said...

It's my turn to say "Now now, there there" to Ma. I kinda know how you feel, cuz I feel that way every time Little Bro Dan and I part.

Ma Horton said...

You're time will come JB when your little tinks head off to JK and then university and off on their own ..mark my words.Tempus fugit as we all know and I really do need a dam hug NGB .

Anonymous said...

Ma, you can come and get a hug whenever you need it, I am almost literally a hop, skip and jump away from Mon-Fri....