Thursday, December 07, 2006

"It's Christmas in Killarney..



..with all the folks at home ." The beautiful blonde on your left is my younger sister who was up for the weekend to attend the Sons of Maxwell concert with my family . Don Carroll provided the lap for my sis and the vocals for his brother Dave . The Sons of Maxwell return every year to Timmins to entertain the home town folk with their unique blend of East coast musical talent . My father was thrilled to meet such a nice man ......so the daughters of Gordon thank the sons of Maxwell for a wonderful concert.



http://www.sonsofmaxwell.com/

6 comments:

JB said...

Not a thing wrong with your sister, far as I can see...
;-) (see Ma's last comment in the previous Frosty The Shepherd post to make sense of this one, or let it stand alone, it's up to you.)

Anonymous said...

Is said sister single?
Does she like tall, dark, handsome men who hum? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Ma Horton said...

Is this Ma's Meet -a- ManBeast dating site ? Hummmmmmmmm? Ya ya she has a better ( debatable ) half.

Anonymous said...

Oh well, ya can't blame a guy for tryin'.

I detect a bit of tension towards bro-in-law...

Ma Horton said...

.naaaaah ..'tis the season to make molly.

Anonymous said...

Ma, next year can I be your date? I missed them this yr for the first time in about 3 yrs.