Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Fig My Newton

I just finished watching Wayne Newton on Dancing With The Stars and I was desperately embarASSed for him . It was not about the fact he never blinked or his eyelids were attached to the brow line ...or nary a gray hair on his black helmet moved . It was not even the fact that his girdle must have been killing him gently or his teeth blinded the judge's reasoning . Hello . For a Vegas icon surrounded by dancing queens ...hello ...he just had the worst fakey like dancing moves I ever saw on this show .
Hello . Was it just me ?
Danke scheon .

5 comments:

JB said...

I've never understood the fascination with Mr. Newton. He's looked kind of creepy for a while now, and the fact that he still sings in a little boy voice is Michael Jackson-level creepy.
I can't watch Dancing With People Who Used To Be Stars to begin with. It's just so...lame...to me, but knowing Creepy Wayne-o is on there will definitely keep me away. I would need to wash after sitting through it. Slimy. Smarmy. I'd rather watch Foxworthy and Fifth Grader - and I'll never watch that, either.

Ma Horton said...

Well that is my figging point as well .....and as far as trash tv goes I look at it as escapism from the doldrums ..and heck I just might learn a few dance moves .

XUP said...

I accidentally caught Marie Osmond on Dancing With the Has-Beens and that was enough to make me blush a vivid puce, so I didn't stick around for the Newt or Dr. Quinn. I'm not sure I even get the premise of this show. Are there prizes? Do people vote? Who are the stars dancing with and why? Nevermind, I don't want to know any of it.

Sean Newbury said...

Hello!? He didn't blink because he no longer has eyelids... Can you say plastic surgery much?

I commented on the show last night as well and I only see one Male contestant worth watching... Helio.

I fear you and I won't be the feisty bitches we were last season in our fanaticism... *sigh*

Sean Newbury said...

...and is it just me or is the name of this post, not somehow rife with sexual innuendo? ...if not in a very disturbing way.