Friday, September 28, 2007

Gimme Gimme Never Gets ..

Don't you know your manners yet . It seems that gimme does get as Britney's new comeback single heads to the top of the music charts . Despite her notorious VMA appearance ( or maybe because of it), Brtiney's new dance tune is numero uno on the Itunes site . You go girl . Just because you forget your undies once in a while does not mean you still can't sing and entertain us .Ma suggests getting the undies with the days of the week printed on them . Ma is rootin' for ya . I downloaded the single this morning to prove my loyalty and not just because we share the same last name either . My Daddy always said you were his love child . Keep on rockin' sis .

3 comments:

Sean Newbury said...

pardon my french, but, that, video fuckin' rocks!

OMG! I nearly choked on my own saliva watching that!

THANK YOU MA!

Ma Horton said...

I will forgive you the f word because I laffed my ass off just posting it .

Sean Newbury said...

I had to say it Ma! There was just no other word that truly expressed how I felt!