Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Bye Bye Birdie

I have the very same hands tonight that I had this morning . It seems the only thing flipping will be the date . The salesgirl last week screwed up my time with someone else so I am scheduled to get my very first manicure tomorrow afternoon . No big deal . I have waited 55 years what's one more day. The guy( yea , I said guy ) stealing my manicurist was getting a massage with her . He had on a pin striped business suit and looked a little stressed out so he must be sweating the small stuff ....like what trousers to match his tie with and whether it's boxer or brief day . All I had to worry about was what color my middle finger nail would be for JB and Bobbycakes .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bye Bye Birdie! I torture my nieces by telling them over and over again about how I was in "Bye Bye Birdie" when I was in Grade 9. I played Randolph McAfee, the little brother of Kim, the girl who got One Last Kiss from Conrad Birdie, the Elvis type who was going into the army.

Yep, hard to believe, but at one point in his life, Newsguy Bobbycakes could actually sing and dance.

Ma Horton said...

What's that have to do with my middle finger ?

Anonymous said...

Hey, Lady, don't get snarky! Bye Bye Birdie was the title line of YOUR post, not mine.

So, how'd the manny go? We want a picture of that middle digit, apres manicure.

Ma Horton said...

Manny sounds a little dirty to me ...oh that's tranny ..