Wednesday, May 16, 2007

My Very First

Last week it was my toes and this week it is my hands . I am going this afternoon for the very first manicure I have ever had in my lifetime . I am confident it will not be as ticklish as my feet . I advised the nice lady who was giving me last week's pedicure that she might need a hockey mask for protection as I was not used to anyone massaging my feet . I do not know how other women handle that but I was laughing like an idiot and so was she because I was constantly jerking my feet around . The laughter made for a very happy place though . By the end of the session I had 10 sexy beach pink toe nails and she had one sexy beach pink nose . I have to admit my hands are really bad . There have been times when I could sand wood with them they are so rough and dry from restaurant sanitizer . I have no nails to speak of but I am not into fake anything so I am not sure what her plan of action will be today . I don't think my fingertips are ticklish but that remains to be seen . The whole feet and hand thing is plan to be good to myself and not to feel guilty about it . Ta da . Wish me luck .

2 comments:

JB said...

Will we get to see a picture of your newly-pampered pinkies, or will you just continue to flip us the middle one, as usual?

;-)

Anonymous said...

At least it will be a prettier bird that she flips.