Sunday, May 13, 2007

"In My Daughter's Eyes .."


These are the two beautiful reasons that I am a mother today . They are more my heroes than I am theirs . My daughters exemplify all the attributes of motherhood ..love , kindness , compassion , patience ,and a joyous sense of humor and zest for life . In many ways we grew up together and are still learning together as time goes by . Today I feel I must salute them more than the reverse .
" The truth is plain to see , you were sent to rescue me . " Love you my babies .
Happy Mother's Day .

9 comments:

N@ Lauzon said...

Oh mama - that was beautiful. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!

Sean Newbury said...

Happy Mother's Day Ma!

Anonymous said...

Happy Day to the Mother of all bloggers, our very own Ma Horton. The world would be a much more boring and less comical place without you.

Bobbycakes

P.S. Happy Mother's Day also to Maria, Janne, and all other Moms who lurk here, including Flea and Farnsworth's mama.

Anonymous said...

choke ...Thanks mummycakes!!

Love your first spawn!!!! XXXOOO

Nat.. did u really post at 6:40AM??!!

Anonymous said...

hmm... never mind, Natsy.. cuz I sure didn't post at 9:35 AM. I am lollygagging in the afternoon.

Ma Horton said...

I have always had my timing out of whack .

T said...

Happy Mama's Day Ma!!

JB said...

Happy Ma's Day for the lady they named the day after. (Lady Ma-Donna)

Gotta go buy ice cream for my wife now...(because ice cream is the official gift for your second Mother's Day.)

Anonymous said...

Them girlies shore is purty... jess like their Ma.