Friday, May 18, 2007

Kitty Sitting

For those of you not in the know , I have been kitty sitting since Wednesday ( ....and no it is not a 70 something old lady in the body of a 30 something gay man ) . My daughter and True are in Toronto as I type and her boy had his operation today and it was a success . Time will tell how his motor abilities will be in the future . I still maintain the breeder is one of the good ones but nothing is ever 100% in life and if you have the faith and the love ( and the finances ) , no pet should be disposable . As for Karma and I, we are watching over one psycho orange cat and one timid striped one . Karma is afraid of both of them and refuses to cross paths with either of them . It is such a secure feeling to know that I have such a brave German Shepherd guardian . ( insert slight sarcasm here ) . Outside Karma has met True's canine neighbors , Molly the Basset poop eater and and the older gentleman Golden Retriever whose name eludes me . Tonight we will feast on a frozen delight of Lick's vegetarian chili . Yes I said Lick's.
That's it for now . Have a sunny weekend.
Ma out .

11 comments:

JB said...

FROZEN?
You want to be careful with frozen licks...
There'th a chanth you could get your tongue thtuck.

John Mielke Photography said...

Happy day before your birthday to you... happy day before your birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuu!

Happy day before your birthday day dear Maaaaaaaaaaaaaa'!

Happy day before your birthday day to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Milky

Ma Horton said...

You mean frozen lickths are bad for you ? Don't tell that to Bobbycakeths. .

Ma Horton said...

What the hell? Milky and I posted within seconds of each other ...and who spilled the beans dammit !

JB said...

Enjoy your birthday, Mama Donut. So, your birthday's not far off from Queen Victoria's...
DAY, I mean, not year...

;-P

Bob said...

Ya ratted yourself out the other day, when you so graciously offered condolences on the loss of my friend, saying you two shared a birthday.

Ma Horton said...

Dam I ratted myself .

Sean Newbury said...

I wouldn't mind being Kitty Sat...

...I'm just saying...

More importantly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ma! In your honour I'm already toasting ya with a Vodka and Granita. (and may continue to do so into Monday... because I care)

Cheers!

Cheryl (a.k.a Sherri, and vice-versa) said...

Happy Birthday! Saw yer spawn Dawn today and we talked pets like a couple of housewives discussing children :)

John Mielke Photography said...

Actually... your birthday popped up on my Myspace birthday log. It knows when your birthday is and tells all your friends!

:)

JM

Anonymous said...

Happy Day Happy Day My Momma!! Thanks to you and Karma for watching the felines!!
Yo.. Freddo, I thoroughly enjoyed our wee bit of time together and will very soon start my piggy back workouts!! heh heh