Saturday, May 19, 2007

May 19th

My sister got caught in a freak hail storm , freezing rain , snow white out and returned to Kapuskasing . My Dad and his lady are playing cards safely inside his apartment . My daughter is driving home today with True in the back and hoping the roads stay clear . All birthday plans are cancelled until we can all be together . As for me I am sitting here in my jammies at 3:45 pm wondering if I am bad luck and looking out at the miserable weather of mixed ice and snow . Guess I will make a cup of hot tea and count my blessings . Side note to N@ . Weather channel says this sh** is heading your way .
Happy Birthday to me .

4 comments:

T said...

Mama, you are NOT bad luck. It is a severe case of Mother Nature with PMS. At least, that's MY theory! Hope you have a great day!

Anonymous said...

What t said.

My sister and step-mother left early this morning, headed to I.F. Needless to say, I'm a tad concerned.

Mother Nature sucks.

N@ Lauzon said...

Well, that ain't right! :) Ma - my birthday this year was spent unpacking boxes, ordering shitty pizza and going to bed before 9. What can ya do? We'll celebrate Montreal-style when you visit (that is, unless you send crappy weather our way again!)

Still - count them blessin's - like you said. I will toast a veggie burger in your honour tonight..hot off the new grill. :) LOVE YOU!!! OOXOXO

Sean Newbury said...

Ma... HAPPY HAPPY!

(I'm still drinking in honour of you too!)

As for the weather. PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE... keep it!