Saturday, May 19, 2007

Old Broads


I guess technically I am classified as an old broad . For the life of me I do not feel that way inside myself . I cannot see myself shopping at Tan Jay or having blue hair . That must be some trick of aging to make you feel 18 inside forever . I love my blue jeans and can still touch my toes . I still listen to the Beatles ( and Lady Madonna ) . I love dogs and popcorn . I have learned to live in the moment , to love and appreciate my family and friends, and dance like nobody is watching and if they are , so what . I still believe in doing unto others and being kind and smiling to strangers . Funny how life kicks you in the ass with a birthday and you feel that tempus fugit faster than ever . Today is okay . I am here . I am healthy . I am me . I am Ma .

4 comments:

Sean Newbury said...

When I grow up I wanna be just like Ma Horton!

N@ Lauzon said...

That makes 2 of us. :)

Anonymous said...

Youse wanna grow up?!?! Not me. My mom said I don't gotta.

N@ Lauzon said...

Didn't like the testes, I see.