Friday, May 18, 2007

May 18th


I cannot go to bed without wishing my Daddy a Happy Birthday . He was the very first man in my life and the one I went to for all my problems .I still do that to this very day . He taught me that chronological age was just a number on a calendar and that love and laughter are eternal . He has found a loving partner to share the dance with and she is a joy to all who know her. Tomorrow we will celebrate the day of our births together and if old Queen Victoria is lucky , we will raise a glass to her too .
Happy Birthday Dad . I love you .
xoxoxo

3 comments:

N@ Lauzon said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA!!! The funniest guy I know, hands down. Love you - have a fabulous birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to all three of you: Ma, Gramps and Queen V.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Poppikins!!!!!