Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Naked Feet and Novelty Socks


These are my doggy socks , given to me by a very special friend of mine .If you look close enough you will see there are teeny tiny German shepherds all over my feet . How cute is that . My daughter Dawn is a novelty sock freak . She has the most colorful and interesting socks on her feet every day . Why have boring black and white socks when you can do rainbows and dogs . Today I am treating myself to a spring pedicure . Gonna relax my legs and my mind , put my tootsies up and simply enjoy . I am thinking pink . Good bye guilt . I deserve it . Time for naked feet .

4 comments:

N@ Lauzon said...

Ooh..I need naked feets. Mine are gross and need to be springified!!

Anonymous said...

Oy! My bunion is killing me.

Sorry, everyone. That bunion comment is from one of the voices in my head: Esther, the 83-year-old Jewish grandmother. She's such a kvetch. She has a condition. Never mind what kind of condition, a condition. And if there's one thing the doctors can't cure, it's a condition.

Anonymous said...

hey yall check out soxeteer.com i just bought the cutest baby socks evah!!!

cheers

Renee - Foottraffic.com said...

I really wanted to relax my feet a little bit myself. But I could not find enough time to spare! And most of my socks are very "formal". Oooh.. I envy you. I need some help here..