Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Little Whine

Time for a little whine. Call up the Tabernacle Choir and Meet The Fockers , which is my way of being polite describing the cramp in my right foot. This cramp comes and goes which is one of the reasons I saw the podiatrist a few years back and he suggested using crocs as slippers since I am sans arch. Today at the mall, I felt like a wounded soldier limping back from the battlegrounds. The pain is excruciating. I sat in the truck for a while, took off my boot , and massaged and bent my toes and foot in a fruitless attempt to alleviate the problem. This is one of the reasons I am always kind to my feet and buy comfy footwear. If anything I have learned through the years is that you cannot be cheap with your feet. Been there , done that and I have suffered for it. Traipsing around in heels with bandages is not a sexy sight. It has been three hours now and my right foot still hurts.
That's it. Time for a little wine to kill the pain.

3 comments:

Bob said...

Know anybody with a foot fetish who might help you out?

Maria said...

This is the reason even when I wear heels (like today) nice little suede boots. They are sleek, sexy and they are from FEET FIRST which makes them oh so comfy.

I also love HUSH PUPPIES and rarely wear anything besides these babies.

When all else fails, go see a podiatrist would ya.

Ma Horton said...

Just for the record ,I had very good boots on ..just happens even with the best of shoes due to my flat feet. ..and Bobbycakes , know anyone ?