Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Poop Chronicles Continued

Wizard and I are still in competition. He runs out as fast as his little legs will carry him to the potty area and I am after him with the pooper scooping shovel. I have cayenned peppered Karma's turds in the hopes that Wizzy will leave this fetish alone. Seems he likes spicy food. I am sure my neighbors think I am off the proverbial rocker as I pepper the poop with all the fanaticism of Rachael Ray at a dung festival. The only solution is a quick picker upper. Karma is not impressed with the little shadow between her legs as she goes for her bathroom breaks. Wizzy has taken to standing right beneath her, facing her back legs waiting for the offering to the gods. He is still under Karma when she is in her squat position. Sometimes , he even barks demanding her to hurry up.
I am really hoping Wiz outgrows this newly formed habit of his. I know it is disgusting and funny at the same time. My greatest fear is that he will come in one day soaked in dog urine.
If he likes that too, he is in a piss pot of trouble.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so strange .. I am not even sure how to comment ..except for to say..if you start adding additional spices ..I will be concerned and may possibly have a poop intervention !

Ma Horton said...

Please poop intervention me if need be..

Maria said...

Your neighbours might think your sitting down to dinner if your adding spices... Thats what I would think. I'm just saying.

Ma Horton said...

Nah .. I kinda prefer the finer things in life like shrimp and chicken.

Maria said...

Who knows what you might find in there. May be some shrimp and chicken combination. Imagine that.

Ma Horton said...

Me thinks that's what Wizzy smells ..something good ..why else would he like it ?? Yuck.

Maria said...

not exactly sure how we got from "words of warmth..." to poop sandwiches, but for some strange reason I don't feel like eating anymore.