Saturday, January 31, 2009

Take Out


Take out is not in the context of coffee or donuts. I am referring to "take out" turds or should I say "take in"turds.
Wizzy has decided that the weather is just too cold to eat outside. After visiting his favorite poopsicle spot this morning, my little darling came running back as fast as his little legs could bring him. Once inside, he dropped his little treasure on the mat, a piece of frozen Karma poo, and looked at me like the prince of poopland. I must say his speed of service was commendable. If half my staff ordered up as quickly as this little guy we would have the number one drive thru in the country. Plus he has the personality to match. He sits politely leaving you the order you never wanted with bright eyes and a doggie grin. The thought crossed my mind to tip him a toonie. I have been out as much as three times a day lately scooping as fast as Karma is pooping. Since Yorkshire terriers were originally bred to catch rats in burrows, I somehow think that Wizard's genetics might be kicking in to dig for smelly rat like turds. Hence the term "rat dawg".
So if you're in the mood for a poop sandwich one night , call up 1-705-WIZ-TURD.
Free delivery .

8 comments:

Sean Newbury said...

This is just getting better and better and better.

Ma Horton said...

You placing an order sir? Fries with that?

Anonymous said...

Hmmm..maybe you could hire him out? I know I would pay bucks to have my dog's droppies picked up outside ....what could the slogan be? "Wizzy will pick it up faster than you can say ..??"Poop?? Cher

Sean Newbury said...

OMG Ma!
You know CHER?!?!?!

Bob said...

I am now afraid to order a double-double.

And that expression on Wiz's face -- is it what you would call a shit-eatin' grin?

Ma Horton said...

My thoughts exactly Bobbycakes !

Maria said...

no one would ever believe that such a cute looking face could eat anything nasty.

Sean Newbury said...

and then you smell his breath...